How to get here
How do I get to ALTA BADIA?
• highway A22 "Brennero" to Varna-Bressanone; state road SS49 "Val Pusteria" (Brunico) to San Lorenzo; state road SS244 "Val badia" to La Valle.
• highway A22 "Brennero" to Chiusa; state road "Val Gardena" to Passo Gardena and Colfosco.
• highway A27 to Belluno ; state road SS51 to Cortina d'Ampezzo, Passo Falzarego, Valparola, San Cassiano.
• highway A27 to Ponte nelle Alpi ; state road SS203 "Agordino" to Arabba, Passo Campolongo, Corvara
By train and bus:
The nearest train stations to Alta Badia are:
* Brunico - 38 Km
* Bressanone - 70 Km
* Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 70 Km
* Bolzano (via Brunico) - 100 Km
For the train time tables within Italy and Europe visit:
Between Alta Badia and the train stations there are bus connections several times a day - SAD local bus service - www.sii.bz.it
For a safe and comfortable transfer you can also contact the taxi services members of the tourist board Alta Badia.
The nearest airports to Alta Badia are:
* Bolzano, 100km, Phone +39 0471 255255
* Verona, 250km, Phone +39 045 8095666
* Treviso, 180km, Phone +39 0422 315331
* Venice, 200km, Phone +39 041 2606111
* Bergamo, 310km, Phone +39 035 326323
* Innsbruck, 130km, Phone +43 512 225 25-161
The GARMIN POIs of the Maratona.
Download the Garmin-POIs (Points Of Interest) of Alta Badia and the surroundings of the Maratona dles Dolomites!
Among these 67 POIs, provided with phone numbers and opening hours, you find:
12 about the Maratona itself (start, finish, pasta party, etc.)
35 touristic POIs (ropeways and lifts, sports facilities, tourism infos, etc.)
8 pharmacies and medical services
3 gas stations
6 car repair shops
3 Carabinieri and local security services
The compatible Garmin models/series are:
• Nuvi, Zumo, Dezl.
• Etrex,Dakota, Gpsmap 62, Oregon, Montana .
How to upload the Maratona Dles Dolomites.gpi file on your Garmin device:
1. Download the POIs from here to your computer
2. Connect your Garmin device to your computer with the USB cable
3. Explore the content of your device and make sure there is the folder "Garmin/Poi"
4. Note: if there's no "Garmin/Poi" folder, you must create it
5. Copy and paste the "Maratona Dles Dolomites.gpi" file into the "Garmin/Poi" folder
6. The database is installed: now you can disconnect your device
DOWNLOAD YOUR POI FILE: Click here to download it to your computer