MyMdD is an initiative to give the opportunity to conquer the courses of the Maratona dles Dolomites - Enel during the whole summer and autumn 2020.
Complete one of the three Maratona courses and get the limited edition finisher cap 2020 for free.
Participation is free and very simple. Here's how it works:
1. Click on the REGISTER button at the bottom of this page and fill in the form with your data
2. Pick up the special bib and the numbered sticker at one of the Alta Badia tourist offices.
The pick-up must be done personally.
Addresses and opening hours of the tourist offices at the following link
3. Ride one of the 3 Maratona courses whenever you want. You can find the details of the routes at the following link
4. After completing one of the courses, go to one of the tourist offices and collect your cap.
5. To receive the cap, you will need to prove that you have completed one of the 3 courses via GPS applications listed at the following link or by showing a photo of you with the bib or with the numbered sticker on top of the Passo Sella and on top of another pass of your choice for the Sellaronda course, Passo Sella and Passo Valparola for the medium course and Passo Sella and Passo Giau for the long course (the sign of the pass must be clearly visible).
It's not possible to ride the courses before having picked up the bib.
Not more than one cap per person can be collected.
The cap can be picked up only at the tourist offices. Caps will not be shipped to home addresses.
Initiative valid from June 26th to October 31st, 2020.
Important: This is not a race but a simple leisure ride. There will be no rankings and everyone rides on own risk and has to respect the normal traffic rules. Since this is not a competition, the bib is just for statistical purposes and as a reminder of participation. Furthermore, each participant is asked to respect the covid safety rules in force at the time of participation. Registration for adults only (up to 18 years).