194 charity entries at an increased price which surcharge is destined for charity were sold on November 22nd 2022. Further 194 charity entries were sold on March 22nd 2023.
• 175 GOLD entries at a price of 300 Euro;
• 15 PLATINUM entries at a price of 500 Euro;
• 4 CRYSTAL entries at a price of 1.500 Euro.
With the purchase of a charity entry you will get a small souvenir from the charity organization in addition to a preferential starting grid (Gold registrations in the second grid, and the Platinum and Crystal registrations in the first starting grid).
The proceeds of the charity entries 2023 will be used for the following projects:
• the Südtiroler Sporthilfe (www.sporthilfe.it) which supports real sporting talents, young people who can not afford to finance their competitions;
• the Association of Groups of Belluno "Insieme si può" ("Together we can") a non-profit making organization NPA/NGO (www.365giorni.org) which supports the training and recovery project for children and young people in four corners of the world. The project is illustrated on this page.
• Fondazione Dynamo Camp Onlus (www.dynamocamp.org) which supports a climbing and adventure trails project for children with serious or chronic pathologies. The project is illustrated on this page.
Training and recovery project for children and young people in four corners of the world managed by the organization "Insieme si può" Onlus/ONG.
The project provides for the purchase of books and school materials in Madagascar, the financing of restorative programmes for the prevention of juvenile delinquency and violence in Buenos Aires, to support the project for a training, micro-credit, agriculture, work and peaceful coexistence in South Sudan, and a project supporting teachers for a year's tuition and basic school materials in Afghanistan.
More details here
Climbing and adventure trails project for children with serious or chronic pathologies, run by the Fondazione Dynamo Camp Onlus.
Dynamo Camp is a recreational therapy camp in Italy and is home to Europe's first climbing facility that is completely inclusive and accessible even to children in wheelchairs, with qualified staff assistance.
In fact, even children with greater difficulties can decide to tackle all the challenges on offer: from the wall to the routes, from the Tibetan bridge to the zip-line.
This activity is practised in all sessions - with outdoor and indoor facilities.
More details here.
Furthermore the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel started a charity collaboration with Action Medical Research, an UK-wide charity funding vital research to help sick and disabled babies and children.
You can purchase a charity registration for the Maratona 2023 with Action Medical Research HERE