194 charity entries at an increased price which surcharge is destined for charity (less the registration fee) were sold on our website www.maratona.it on November 22nd 2022.
Further 194 charity entries will be sold (payment by credit card) on our website www.maratona.it on March 22nd 2023 as from 6 p.m. (GMT+1)*
• 170 GOLD entries at a price of 300 Euro;
• 20 PLATINUM entries at a price of 500 Euro;
• 4 CRYSTAL entries at a price of 1.500 Euro.
*Please note: on March 22nd 2023 in the morning a temporary page will be loaded on our website. By typing www.maratona.it you will see the button for the purchase of the charity registrations, which will be activated at 6p.m. (GMT+1) on the same day. Make sure that you see this temporary page. If the temporary page is not displayed, reload the page via Ctrl + F5 or clear your browsing history and type www.maratona.it again.
We also remind you that you must have activated the 3D-secure code on your credit card to complete the operation.
With the purchase of a charity entry you will get a small souvenir from the charity organization in addition to a preferential starting grid (Gold registrations in the second grid, and the Platinum and Crystal registrations in the first starting grid).
The proceeds of the charity entries 2023 will be used for the following projects:
• the Südtiroler Sporthilfe (www.sporthilfe.it) which supports real sporting talents, young people who can not afford to finance their competitions;
• the Association of Groups of Belluno "Insieme si può" ("Together we can") a non-profit making organization NPA/NGO (www.365giorni.org) which supports the training and recovery project for children and young people in four corners of the world. The project is illustrated on this page.
• Dynamo Camp (www.dynamocamp.org): the project will be illustrated soon on this page.
Training and recovery project for children and young people in four corners of the world managed by the organization "Insieme si può" Onlus/ONG.
The project provides for the purchase of books and school materials in Madagascar, the financing of restorative programmes for the prevention of juvenile delinquency and violence in Buenos Aires, to support the project for a training, micro-credit, agriculture, work and peaceful coexistence in South Sudan, and a project supporting teachers for a year's tuition and basic school materials in Afghanistan.
More details here
Furthermore the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel started a charity collaboration with Action Medical Research, an UK-wide charity funding vital research to help sick and disabled babies and children.
You can purchase a charity registration for the Maratona 2023 with Action Medical Research HERE