Maratona dles Dolomites - July 10th, 2011
HOW TO REGISTER
A detailed guide for a correct registration
HOW TO PRE-ENTER (from October 14th to November 4th 2010)
1. Start by reading the regulations carefully as this form is just a guide to register and does not substitute the conditions of entry.
2. All pre-registration requests delivered to the organisation by November 4th 2010 are subject to the draw which will take place in the second half of November 2010. If drawn the participants can proceed with the confirmation of the registrationfrom 1st of December 2010 till 14th of April 2011, as described in the second part of the instructions.
3. The pre-entry can be made exclusively online on our site www.maratona.it
Pre-registrations on paper using pre-registration forms from previous editions/or any type will not be accepted. After selecting the pre-registration mode (individual pre-registration or group pre-registration) continue as follows:
ONLINE INDIVIDUAL PRE-REGISTRATION
3.1 Enter the official website of the “Maratona dles Dolomites” www.maratona.it and select the pre-registration option "individual pre-registration".
3.2 Complete the pre-entry form and enter the data concerning your chosen payment method: credit card, paypal, moneybookers or bank transfer. The pre-entry fee is 2,00 Euro.
ONLINE GROUP PRE-REGISTRATION
3.3 Enter the official website of the “Maratona dles Dolomites” www.maratona.it and select the pre-registration option "pre-registration for groups".
3.4 The information on groups can be provided in two different ways:
- fill in the group pre-registration form online with the information on each member of the group and make a joint payment;
- download the Excel document for group pre-registration from the online pre-registration procedure, fill it in and upload it online and make the joint payment.
The cumulative payment in order to be extracted as a group can be done by
credit card, paypal, moneybookers or bank transfer. The pre-entry fee is 2,00 Euro per person.
3.5 The teams and sporting-groups that do a group pre-registration will participate to the draw as a group. If one of the applicants is drawn, all members contained in the same pre-registration list are admitted to the race. In order to ensure fair drawing opportunities to multiple payments, one number (means 1 possibility) shall be attributed to groups of 7 applications with a maximum of 5 numbers for each group.
- the multiple pre-registrations from 2 to 7 participants shall receive 1 drawing number;
- the multiple pre-registrations from 8 to 14 participants shall receive 2 drawing numbers;
- the multiple pre-registrations from 15 to 21 participants shall receive 3 drawing numbers;
- the multiple pre-registrations from 22 to 28 participants shall receive 4 drawing numbes;
- the multiple pre-registrations including more than 28 participants shall receive 5 drawing numbers.
3.6 (for both pre-registration modalities) Now wait for the draw which will take place in the second half of November 2010 and see whether the pre-registration has been accepted. All participants to the draw are listed on our website. One day after the draw the updated list with all participants admitted to the race will be published on our website.
4. REGISTRATION (from December 1st 2010 till April 14th 2011)
CONFIRMATION OF AN INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION
4.1 If your pre-entry has been drawn, you can definitely confirm online your entry from December 1st 2010 till April 14th 2011 by using the individual code and the link which will be communicated you by e-mail in December 2010 and by paying the registration fee of 80,00 Euro by credit card, paypal, moneybookers or bank transfer.
CONFIRMATION OF A GROUP REGISTRATION
4.2 If your group pre-registration has been drawn, you can definitely confirm online your entries from December 1st 2010 till April 14th 2011. For the confirmation please use the link and indicate the personal code of each individual participant to be registered which will be communicated to each single participant by e-mail on the 1st of December 2010 and by doing a joint payment. The joint payment can be done by credit card, paypal, moneybookers or bank transfer. The registration fee is 80,00 Euro per person.
5) If you are not among the lucky ones drawn at the draw which will take place in the second half of November 2010 you can choose the option of purchasing one of the 325 starting numbers whose surcharge will be assigned to charitable institutions.
165 starting numbers are available online starting November 24th 2010, the restant 160 places as of March 24th 2011.
Click here for the conditions of entry 2011.
Conditions of entry in other languages (PDF Download):
Dutch || Spanish